I am so excited to share my new blog site with you. It’s been a really exciting process for me, and I hope you love the new look and feel of it. The good news is that in taking this journey with me, you’ve already begun the healing process. Together, with healed hearts and a newfound sense of purpose, we can go on to inspire and motivate others. Our lives can and do make a difference. With the help of our loving God, we can decrease the struggle and hardship in our own lives and the lives of others and increase the joy!
Little known facts about me:
- I. AM. A. SURVIVOR. and I. AM. HEALED.
- Yep, I am a Bible scholar (at least I think so. 😊) I LOVE reading bible stories and learning bible texts. I am in LOVE with Jesus Christ.
- I am a mother to two young men (Nuk Nuk and Papa) and an auntie/mommy to a wonderful young woman (Auntie Noodies).
- Let’s see–I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, did I say, LOVE? I LOVE to laugh and have fun! One of my favorite hobbies is learning new things. There’s no need for an explanation…my actions can show you. Oh! I am fluent in Spanish.
- I am a model…I can’t believe it. I started my professional modeling career only three years ago. However, I have been modeling unprofessionally my entire life. Ha!
- I am also a published author of four books. To say the least, the hardest part was starting the writing process. I didn’t know what to write or if it made any sense. And now, I can’t stop writing.
- Did you know that I enjoy scents and fragrances? From the designs of the bottles to the creator, I am a perfume connoisseur. I like when people tell me that I smell good. Woohoo! That’s why I was inspired to create my own fragrances. Hello Somebody!
- I have an educational nonprofit organization. I heavily believe in education because it opens so many doors in life’s journey. I enjoy helping and giving to others.
- I bet you didn’t know that I dared to open a K-12 Academy. That was the most terrifying risk that I ever took. But, I did it! In addition, I launched a K-12 virtual academy. To God be the glory!
- I have a passion for fashion, interior design, and event planning. That’s why I created a luxury event planning firm. One of the best feelings in the world is to make others happy while creating an unforgettable moment.
You are probably saying, “Wow, she’s doing or has done a lot.” And my response is, “Ok.” Espero que disfrutes de mi sitio web. Gracias por sintonizarnos.